Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Was Quoted Out of Context!

In my first ever newspaper job, I delivered faxes, copied budgets and transcribed the daily fish reports. The Daily News of Los Angeles is responsible for that glorious start. And now, 17 years later, I return to their pages in triumph, or on the coattails of people more prolific and famous than I. No matter! For your reading pleasure:

alternadads

On a related Offsprung note, a new feature has exited the birth canal on the site: The Playground. Here you can create an (free) account, start topics and join the burgeoining Offsprung world domination machine community.

Line up! Time for recess!

3 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Congrats!

That's pretty sweet. Plus they used your picture so AJ has already made the newspaper.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Dawn Summers said...

happy fathers day

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Hell, the reporter even contacted me for a quote. I tried to tell her what a fun-loving degenerate you were, and that's why I was reading DFTF, but all she wanted was my take on offsprung. Can you believe it? Happy belated father's day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home