Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Famous Mookies

1. William Hayward Wilson
2. Daron Oshay Blaylock
3. Spike Lee in "Do the Right Thing"
4. Mookie 99 At Big O Poker Room

I'm already signed up for tonight's Mook. I hope to arrive in time for the beginning. I hope to see you all there and I look forward to the confrontation. Though not as much as Ichiro:

"I hope he arouses the fire that's dormant in the innermost recesses of my soul. I plan to face him with the zeal of a challenger."

Ichiro's the best.

Don't forget your zeal!

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog! Just found your site today while trying to stave off work-related coma. I have recently started contributing @ blog.pokerletter.org, you should check us out! Also, would you be interested in exchanging links? Email me for details: Jennifer@pokerletter.org

:)

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha..."famous"

Great job tonight, congrats on the finish at the final table...Popeye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home