Monday, June 11, 2007

It's So On! Again!

It's difficult to believe at my advanced age that dreams can indeed come true, but this weekend brought another milestone for me to look back upon with fondness when I'm drooling on a terry cloth robe in the nursing home.

America has deemed that I, Joe Speaker, am hotter than another guy, according to the highly scientific poll at Ladies....

I tear up just thinking about it. Alas, this is bad news for the rest of you, because I'm now in the second round and you get another pandering post. It's really quite counter-intuitive. Each time you vote for me, you only consign yourself to more of these. Selfless you are. Every last one of ya.

My opponent this time around is Tec from Pittsbugh Sports and Mini Ponies. Judging from his picture, he appears to be a Siamese twin. No fair! Two against one!

Since I am no longer advocating backdoor shenanigans (at least until the weekend) and the only guy I know who lives in Pittsburgh is in Vegas and therefore unavailable to shiv my adversary, I must once again plead for your vote.

As I told April, advancement is less about my hotness (though, seriously, I'm a handsome fucker) than it is about the power of the WPBT and driving traffic to Up For Sports. Remember, all that you give will come back to you tenfold, very likely in the form of alcohol.

Vote here!

5 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Maudie said...

The power of dual browsers - got two votes in, kiddo!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Gene said...

Don't worry. I know people. Wheels are in motion.

Read the Post-Gazette on Tuesday. You'll probably find the story you're looking for on the front page. With a big headline.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger tecmo said...

Invisible high five, adversary!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Div said...

The Mrs assures me your Don't Forget To Flush pic would be a much better vote magnet...

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger StB said...

Tenfold in alcohol??? How do I vote Chicago style?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home