Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Stuff It!

It is of little consequence to me that I am considered a "less hot sports blogger" (by a 2-1 margin!) than the randomly chosen guy who has a Caeser haircut and looks like F-Train (hard to compete with those baby blues!).

My self-esteem remains intact despite being hung up like a mug shot of beef for widespread oogling by Internet lassies.

But a 13 seed?

That's fucking ridiculous.

Ladies… is holding this Hot Sports Blogger Contest. I'm getting my ass waxed by psuedo-Train, but I have not yet begun to fight! Here's the bracket. I'm toward the bottom. Ballot stuffing is allowed and encouraged. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason I'm losing. By a 2-1 margin.

11 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

I have chimed in on your behalf.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Todd said...

How did YOU get to be the representative from "Up with Sports"?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger alan said...

Ballot stuffing really encourage?

Cause.. uhh.. I can do that. Easily. :)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

I voted - THREE TIMES!

I have also pimped you Just Vote!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

I just voted NINE more times because the post you are being rated on was one posted on MY BIRTHDAY!

A very, very special day indeed!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

That's enough, Alan. :)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

First round win!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger F-Train said...

I feel dirty for having read this and for having looked at that site. And that's not even me!

Thankfully, not-me is now getting destroyed by real-you, and all is right with the world again.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger critical fanatic said...

Nice work, Alan.

Signed,
The guy with baby blue eyes getting destroyed

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm secure enough in my masculinity to take part in the voting.

BSN

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Dawn Summers said...

You stuff?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home