Sunday, May 13, 2007

This Time It's For Keeps

Okay gang. After last week's "look before you leap" moment, I can, today, officially announce my adoption by Offsprung and unveil the new blog. I present to you

Don't Forget to Flush

As I said, I'm beyond excited about this opportunity and I once again want to thank (and congratulate!) Ryan for recommending me for the gig. And now, as a new Dad, he has a wealth of advice and information at his fingertips! As do all of you (though we welcome non-parents as well, so you can mock our "whiny narcissism").

There are a number of sharp writers on the site, so I encourage you to check all of them out and if you like what you see, a link and some word of mouth would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home