Sunday, March 26, 2006

Pause

Back at Home Base. The events of this weekend are too fresh to process right now. They need to marinate a bit and I have no small amount of stage fright knowing I have to try to do it justice. I'm totally spent right now, my body finally rebelling against the harm I've done to it. I had an awesome experience and have a hundred stories, but none of them are any better, none more rewarding, than the time spent simply sitting on the front steps of The Mansion, the immaculate lawn sloping away from us, talking and laughing with my friends.

Yes, I know that's not the debauchery you wanted. Be patient. It's comin'.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Kelsgarden said...

I have this whole Opus and Bill the Cat image in my head here -

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Div said...

"Be patient. It's comin'."

Please confirm you got to use that line at The Mansion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home