Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ava, Dork, Tiffany


I had Ava Fabian's issue of Playboy and it (she) and I spent many quiet, and surprisingly tender, moments together in my dorm room at San Diego State.

I was once a subscriber to Tiffany Taylor's website shortly after going online, before I knew you didn't have to pay for most of your internet entertainment. Unless my memory fails me, it's the only subscription I've ever had to such a site.

No, it's not creepy. I'd like to think it's pure, glorious serendipity that these were the two dressed-up Playmates for this perfect evening, a nod to me and my years of patronage to the Hefner Empire, a special event Just. For. Me.

At least that's what I told myself when I spent a quiet, and surprisingly tender, moment later that night in the hotel bathroom.

3 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

You should have somehow posted that in a way where the guy who had to take a leak in that bathroom the next morning couldn't see that post.

But I don't blame you.

I never made the Ski School link until Chad mentioned it later in Vegas.

So put that in your pipe, and smoke it mister.

I also love when that same dude walks in to the chalet and sarcastically says, "Anybody got a beer?" just to see one whiz by his head. Great movie.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Roman said...

"Let's each put a hand on his belly."

"Sounds good, sister."

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Darsky said...

I'm going to ignore that the subject of this post is spankin' it. What caught my attention was that you went to SDSU.
I've noticed a few things in reading your blog over the last few months that really stood out: Reference to the Yard and Tommies and some music interests.
Very cool. I went to SDSU and still go to the Yard and Tommies. I just haven't blogged about milking the monkey yet (Nor am I...um...inspired to do so).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home