Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Site-Specific Tilt

It is with the utmost graciousness that I bow to Otis and the crew at Poker Stars for their continued support of the blogger community. Their words and actions truly are a model that forward-thinking companies should emulate. Deepest thanks for all your support.

Now, seriously, turn off the Doom Switch.

I shouldn't complain. I'm running reasonably well. Just not on Stars. Card dead? No problem. Ding Dongs sucking out egregiously? It happens. But being dominated every time I get a big hand (which is occuring approximately every 45 minutes)? This, in conjunction with the others, I can not countenance. Nor can various breakable items in my immediate vicinity.

I still love you. We just need a break.

When you want to hug it out, you can find me over at the fastest growing online poker room, trying to avoid CJ.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger hdouble said...

We'll keep your seat warm...

You know, you're going to win one of these big multis one of these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home