Thursday, November 10, 2005

Peas in a Pod

To amuse myself, I was over at Daddy's site, because that's Ground Zero for Amusement, and I thought it would be funny to hit the "Next Blog" button to see what sort of hapless dunderhead had the good fortune to be juxtaposed alongside the Genius That Is SnailTrax, thinking it would be something bordering the other end of the spectrum, like the How to Be a Good Mormon Blog or the Pork Products Kill Blog.

Instead...well...it figures.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Nipple Play

(I should mention said Teat Fetish site was blocked by my benevolent employer's filter, so assume NSFW)

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Daddy said...

Thanks for the kind words.

Obligatory I'm sure for the perfect, perfect, but I'll take what I can get.

Imagine my dismay when I read this post, told the wife to run to the store (needed her out of the house for this AND we were out of slab cut black pepper bacon), saddled up in front of the computer with a fist full of Valvoline 10W/30...and much to my chagrin find the aforementioned "teat fetish" site unavailable.

Perfect, perfect indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home