Friday, November 04, 2005

Short, The Sequel: Return of the Short

Alright, Jebus. All the clamboring for another post. You people need to let me be! I have things I have to do!

None off that really happened. I just had a couple quick things I needed to post.

I'm starting to pick up steam on the writing. I've passed the 5,000 word mark (10%), but still about 1500 words short of being average, but a) the day isn't over yet and b) I'm just starting to roll. Not the point of the post.

I need to bring a couple things to your attention:

1) Have you seen the Greatest Fucking Blogroll Ever? Easycure is a genius.

2) One of my favorite bloggers is TenMile, who recently met with nefarious and dastardly forces who contrived to hijack his URL. He was formerly at Poker Solstice, now occupied by an obvious shill site. You can now find him and his unique musings at Sippin' Whiskey and Poker. Beyond encouraging all of you to read his excellence on a regular basis, I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you updated your blogroll, too.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger TenMile said...

Thank you.

http://sippinwhiskeyandpoker.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home