Friday, December 15, 2006

Kool-Aid. Party of One

Editor's Note: I present a guest post from Dacia. Seems it will be the only one.

After last weekend, my life has felt empty. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I just sit and stare out the window and long for someone to bust me with a back-handed compliment.

"I like you, you remind of myself when I was young and stupid"

I spend endless hours clicking "refresh" on my browser hoping for a new morsel from Joe Speaker to get me through the day. No one here understands me anymore. I am a fish out of water in this world of reality and I can't shake the feeling that something is missing.

And then, it hit me... I knew what I had to do. It is the only way to salvage what is left of the memories of one of the most epic weekends of my life. I will become one of them. I will build my own house, in their world, and hope they come to visit.

Call me Betty, Betty Underground.

4 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Daddy said...

Betty!

You know, not everyone can pull off wearing maternity clothes.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, she's writes pretty damn well... for not being in the "business."

(You know, I think any future reference to Betty on any blog will include a mandatory back-handed compliment. I can't wait to meet her!)

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cute the way all the wrinkles come out in her face when she smiles.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wearing black really makes you look less fat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home