Tuesday, March 07, 2006

200-Grander, Party of Me

Hey, I won something!



A profitable night. Took 3rd in a $30 SnG that I dominated the entire time until I got boned in the money with QQ v. KQ. But I accept, since QQ was my big hand in the sat. Doubled up with the Hiltons off 99 to zoom to 2nd overall with 22 left. Got to the Final Table (5 seats) still (but a distant) second and doubled up off the chip leader (who was a total donkey--didn't know 5th was as good as first) with the ladies against AJ, turning a set and folded to the seat.

Hooray for me. Now, as long as my presence in FT's big Sunday tournament doesn't break the server again, we're good to go. Railbirds, clear your calendars.

6 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

Pretty sweet!

 
At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good show, Mr. Speaker. Congrats.
slb159

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sarcastic railbird will be present if I'm online.

Good luck sir.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger April said...

Congrats!

Now, how does this tourney affect HBO night? Don't make me choose between you and Tony.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

hell yeah, good luck...

 
At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Good luck and hopefully your presence won't kill the FTP servers again, *lol*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home