Friday, October 31, 2008

Can't Talk. Writing.

It might seem humorous that a guy who posts once every three weeks is committing to write 50K words next month.

You'd be entirely valid for thinking so. But I do my best work under deadline pressure. And I like people to bet against me. Remember that time I rolled 8 straight points because of the guy with the No Pass Line fetish. Oh yeah. You know what happened to him. All about the focus people.



What is up with the Viking helmet? AJ has one of those that I bought him from Excalibur one year. If I can find it, I'll wear it while I write.

My protagonist is a diffident, aimless, unaware asshole. He's gonna get his lawn mowed. We'll see how he reacts. Not sure how I feel about his chances. You know I'm not the happy ending sort.

Anyone out there want to be writing buddies can a) send alcohol and b) send an e-mail and I'll give you my top secret User Name.

God Bless Us All.

3 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

"Don't talk to the shooter."

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Best of luck!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

GOod luck man. If it's like any of your other work, it's really gonna be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home