Monday, September 22, 2008

Better Than Most Mondays

Me. You (well...not you...reading this...someone, but that someone isn't you). Tonight. The magical Greek Theatre. Jack White. The Raconteurs.

Awesome.

Here's something for you (yes...you) since you (yes...you) are not going and I am.



*

I hope everybody saw the Kings of Leon on Saturday Night Live. That...ladies and gentlemen...is the present and future of rock and roll.

*

Is there anything funnier than faggy Euro golfers complaining about "behavior" after getting their asses thumped?

No, there is not. Ian Poulter? You sir, may choke on a dick.

I've been to Europe. One time, I was served fish and chips with bones in it. Did I whine like a faggy Euro golfer?

No, I did not. I chewed the bones and thanked them for allowing me to have my insides splintered.

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Especially since the fans over there seemed to be much worse than us. What a bunch of whiny blowhards.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger TrueDub said...

There are idiot fans on both sides of the Atlantic, for sure. I would humbly suggest that neither continent would emerge with credit from a comparison.

The team that played the better golf won, and that's all that matters.

Mind you, there's idiot players on both sides too...

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed the golf thumping, but was sad no "MONTY, MONTY, MONTY" chants broke out in the crowd.

American fans were not living up to their high (read: low) expectations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home