Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sickness

Just when I thought I was out, y'all pull me back in. I decided a couple weeks ago to go on hiatus from the poker. Got a lot of good shit going on offline (as you may have noticed by my lack of posts; in fact, I've received two e-mails this week lamenting my sudden demise, but I assure you reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated). I'll tell you one thing, though. If I do ever hang it up, my last post WILL be that pic of The Rooster.

But Al and Co. have done it again and how could I not participate with all that swag. Hell, I even played The Mookie last night to regain a feel for blogger fields and tournament. My AA was cracked (in runner-runner full house style) by KQ and AJ was out-flopped by A4. Yep, now I remember. Par for the course.

But the dream remains. The liver? To be determined.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger jjok said...

sorry bout the A4sooooted. Dumb of me by far and probably a sign of my future in the BB3.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home