Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Maple-Flavored Ham Body Wrap

I think it's high time to put flame to timber and whip up a firestorm of giddy "Vegas in 10 days!" posts.

I embrace the IP for its weirdness, though if a hot chick asks me where I'm staying, I'm not telling her the truth. I suppose there's some nostalgia attached from last year, with the serpentine yellow tape, the elevator construction and that u-shaped bar situated perfectly between the elevators and the door so that I every time I went by a blogger or 5 Iggy was sitting there and I could stop, order a malt beverage and enjoy some chat.

And now there's another reason to love it. I just got this in my inbox. Cranberries, you say? You're gonna scrub me with a sticky little fruit? Where the fuck do I sign up?!?!?!

Though, I would suggest to the marketing department that they have their demographics slightly wrong. For the group descending in less than two weeks time, they might wanna cook up something like a Bacon Grease Body Rub or a Pulled Pork Facial. Just a suggestion.

7 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bacon Grease Body Rub"

"Pulled Pork Facial"

I dated a girl like that once.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger BG said...

Hell, if a fat chick asks me where I'm staying, I'm not telling her the truth.







Shut up Bob.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger April said...

We're going right?

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

There are girls in Vegas?

Do you mean the dealers at the blackjack tables?

If Asian (women) blackjack dealers were hookers, I'd probably have given them enough money at this point to have blowjobs on retainer.

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw the pull pork facial in a movie last night.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Cranberries have incredible health benefits, but I think they're confused about whether or not they are required to be taken internally.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger John G. Hartness said...

You did NOT just write the words "pulled pork facial," did you?

Somewhere, deep in hilljack country, Daddy has a stiffy.

And all the donkeys are running for the relative safety of West Virginia mining country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home