Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm Registered at Banana Republic

Today marks the two-year anniversary of The Obituarium, an astonishing feat for someone of my limited patience and penchant for prancing after even the smallest diversion. This is post #623, making my blog something to which I've dedicated more time and effort than two marriages combined.

So, to reward myself, I started another blog. It was a seedling of an idea, watered by a couple recent stories on which I felt like pontificating at length and ultimately nourished into being by the pressure support and exhortations of a respected other. I give you...

Walking Mike Davis

I may beg for links in the coming weeks as I see if it evolves into what I'm hoping it will be. For now, I'd be honored if y'all will take the occasional peek.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

You jew. You started another blog? Now I'm forced to read both. Damn it, I don't have the time for this.

By which I mean that I'll read it verbatim when bloglines tells me it's there. Duh.

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy second anniversary!

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribed. I suppose I'll see what you've got cooking.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

missed this...congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home