Friday, June 10, 2005

Pause

Look people, Pauly hasn't slept in a week. Why? Because he's bringing us all the up-to-date news from the WSOP in his usual excellent style. And you haven't linked it yet? Even though you've been reading it every day, reloading his pages every hour?

Ungrateful fucks.

What? Oh.

Get your fix here:

Tao of Poker (Live WSOP Blog)
WSOP Photo Gallery (courtesy of Las Vegas Vegas and flipchipro)
2005 world Series of Poker News (brought to you by Las Vegas Vegas and The Poker Prof)
WSOP Tournament Results

Don't ask questions. Just go.

********************************

Haven't played a lick of poker since returning from that little hoedown last weekend. Still too affected by it all. Sitting alone with only cyber-opponents doesn't quite measure up to the buttload of hilarious memories I'm still trying to process.

But I was itching this morning. So I'm gonna go home tonight, get ripped on cheap vodka and play the $20/$2 MTT on Stars at 8:30 PDT. Who's in? Don't make me drink alone. You know, it'll be sorta social...demented and sad, but social.

*******************************

What's my name, bitch!?!?!?!?

LONDON, June 10 (Reuters) - Liverpool will be allowed to defend their Champions League trophy next season and the rules have been changed to ensure the holders will always qualify for the following season's competition, UEFA said on Friday.

*******************************

I'm officially disturbed by people. This humble, family-oriented blog ranks third on the following Google search:

"phil gordon" cock size

I have your IP address, sporto (and no, it's not located in Austin).

7 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Easycure said...

You've got pull, my man. I don't know how you did it, but you're the man.

Now if you can get them to get rid of those horrid jerseys....

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Depends on what time the flight home gets in, actually, maybe I'll play.

This of course, means you'll have to Im me so I have your Yahoo id - I'm maigrey101

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger peacecorn said...

It's 9:42 EST. It's Friday. Happy hour entailed 3for1s. Have I missed 9:30 PDT? I'm itching for some drunken monkey poker if it hasn't happened yet!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger alan said...

I'm in.

Haven't played an online MTT in a long time.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger PokerProf said...

Thanks for the good karma, can't wait to see you in Vegas again...
Interesting search engine ranking for Gordon, especially considering how much I've heard about him from the April's of late :)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks for the shout out!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gah, I was up at the cabin all weekend, this week if you're playing in any SnGs or MTTs on Stars let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home