Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Man in the Box

Please note: I am not the moody sort. Despite the comparison of yesterday's disposition with today's.

Can't. Focus.
Mind. Racing.
Blood. Pumping.

I'm ready. I'm more than willing. I am fucking jumping out of my skin. Up on the balls of my feet.

Perhaps more later. My lack of coherence, plus the fact that my impending vacation days always spawn a buttload of work, may prevent more lunacy this afternoon.

For now, all I can really offer are the words of my main man Red, whose been known to obtain certain things from time to time:

"I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain..."

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd better get focused, Alice. I've got some money riding on you.

Red's a badass. His words perfectly describe my daily inner thoughts.

There's women everywhere, every shape and size. I find myself semi-hard most of the time, cursing myself for a dirty old man. Not a brassiere to be seen, nipples poking out at the world. Jeezus, pleeze-us.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Who knows... said...

Kudos on the Shawshank quote, best of luck in LV!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger jremotigue said...

Kick some ass Joe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home