Monday, May 02, 2005

Coming Attractions

I apologize for not getting my WPBT review up in expeditious fashion, but I've been so stressed out over the spike in readership that I had to hop a bus to Albuquerque. I may or may not be kidnapped.

Actually, I spent a drunken evening in the $11 re-buy on Stars after the blogger satellite. It was good, it was bad, it was long. And now I have work to do.

Without a doubt, I never have as good a time playing poker as I do in these events. You all rule.

Hope to have something up this afternoon. Congratulations to ABVidale on the win. He lives in Orange County. With these people:

Woman has Burger King "emergency."

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Easycure said...

You are a really good player. It pisses me off.....in a good way. I want to be you, but I'd also much rather be Bob.

Seriously, good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home