Monday, November 10, 2008

Sick

Hoy, your comments?



This was a $10+1 KO Turbo 90-person SnG. At the time, I was 3rd in chips, though I'd only collected one bounty (got most of my stack with KK via a Big Stack who pushed his flush draw and missed). The luckbox with the one-outer had just called off his entire tourney pre-flop with QJo (and was ahead!) to take the chip lead and this put him a good 13K over me and 2nd place with 4 tables left.

I finished 6th, which made it worth my while. And I didn't get beat by a one-outer.

4 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

I'm still doing the math on this.

Expect a report shortly by courier.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This post is useless without Pokertracker stats and EV calculations.

Grats on the deep finish however.

Vegas T-minus 30 days.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I will say what my more +EV friends always say to me "IT'S A FUCKING 10$ GAME! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT". Continue on.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Standard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home