Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yup

The weekend went by way too quickly (the top of the 9th excepted) and I'm home and feeling that familiar tug that I always get when I have to leave my hilarious, fucking insane friends. While it's good to be home and in my own bed (my sleeping arrangements the last two nights were a hardwood floor and a cozy bed with DonkeyPuncher, who said this morning, "Thanks for not cuddling too much") and looking forward to seeing AJ again tomorrow, I just bleeping wish the times I got to spend with these people were more frequent and less between.

As usual, The Rooster stole the show (although DP had a strong 5 hours on Saturday afternoon), this time without hitting anything (other than the bottle) or wearing a wifebeater. Contrary to popular belief the Defending Champ and Ultimate A-Lister does tilt. He'll also do pretty much anything for $60.

More when the brain cells settle. If they do. Here's a pic from near the top of the rooftop stands where we saw the Cubs beat the Giants, the single greatest live baseball game experience of my life that didn't involve the A's beating Clemens in the playoffs.

4 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

You really whored it up with the sleeping arrangements this weekend.

You're lucky you did, otherwise you would have had an hours less sleep as you waited for the Rooster to stop trying to get Drizz to play him heads up for a grand.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

And all I wanted to do was enjoy that fine Ale.

Although, I was mighty tempted to haul him back to the lesbian bar to play darts for the thousand just so I could sleep.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger jremotigue said...

"ROOSTER!"

"You're looking for DP's down the street."

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger StB said...

My stomach just turned as I recall the Rooster drinking the A1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home