Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mmmmmmmmmmbop

My week-long break from pokering lasted six days. Are you proud of me?

I got Mook'd in The Mookie. Welcome back!

I call the Full Tilt RNG "Tony." Why? 'Cause when I get my money in ahead, I like to channel Sosa from "Scarface."

"Don't fuck me, Tony. Don't you ever try to fuck me," I scream at the monitor.

Doesn't work. Last night it was AKs v. AQo and a queen on the river, middle of Hour Two. One of AJ's board games had the misfortune of being on the floor nearby and got kicked. Good form, solid distance.

****************

Still plugging away at NaNo. I'm behind, but not egregiously so. Time, rather than dis-inclination, has been the issue. That and solidarity with the WGA. I just need one good three-hour roll to get back in the thing.

Going away this weekend and will hopefully get a few three-hour rolls. I'm not talking about NaNo any more.

****************

Uncle Bracelet was telling me about his Halloween costume this year. He went as a Hanson Brother and my odd brain wiring asked, "The hockey players or the pop music group?" We then decided the funniest costume ever would be three guys, two dressed as Charleston Chiefs and the third dressed as Taylor.

Maybe you had to be there.

5 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the hot mom! May she smell like springwater!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Gene said...

"We then decided the funniest costume ever would be three guys, two dressed as Charleston Chiefs and the third dressed as Taylor."

The word "genius" is bandied about too much these days. That Halloween costume idea is a work of genius.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I need to find my Chiefs jersey and foil.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Don't forget your toy racecars.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

I definitely put on the foil. You can't dress up as a Hanson brother and not put on the foil. I just wish I could have carried around my fucking toys as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home