Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fashionably Late

I'm going to miss the first half-hour of the Riverchasers event tonight while I matriculate home from work. Yet, even when blinded off for that length of time, I'll still have more chips than I did after an equal period in last night's Mook.

That is, unless Columbo's value bets are even more enticing and my computer calls them in my absence. Sonofagun nickel and dimed me to death. He's a bit like the Angels offense. A doink here, a bloop there, an infield scribbler there and I'm down to T2000.

I keed, sir. If you'd have had someone to protect Vlad, that tourney mighta been yours. Congrats, of course, to Ignatious crawled out from his fort made of Budweiser 12-pack cartons to finish first, in both the tournament and blood alcohol content.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Heavy Critters said...

"while I matriculate home from work"

Glad to see I'm not the only one who keeps a 12 pack of tube socks under the front seat of his car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home