Friday, September 02, 2005

Groovin'

I promised myself--and Le Blog--that I wouldn't post any screen shots of tourney finishes unless it was a win.

Regardless, I'm very pleased with my finish in the (Not So) Crazy Re-Buy last night, that being the later one with only 441 maniacs, as opposed to the Prime Time Version of thrice that many.

So, I give you this:

PokerStars Tournament #11805630, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00
441 players
Total Prize Pool: $17610.00
Tournament started - 2005/09/02 - 01:30:00 (ET)

Dear JoeSpeaker,

You finished the tournament in 4th place.
A $1,232.70 award has been credited to your Real Money account.


It. Is. ALIVE!

I made one truly horrible play on the evening, allowing myself to get pushed off a better hand by being passive with TT with only one overcard (King) on the board. I take the pot with just the slightest hint of aggression. As was, I folded on the river when a 9 paired, thinking his all-in meant he hit it. He had 33. Ugh.

That dropped my stack about 30%, but I got it back soon enough.

And aside from that, I played perfectly, especially in regards to continually laying down solid, but second-best hands. No, "Aw fuck it" calls tonight, baby.

The only downside is it's 3 a.m. I get up at 5. Maybe.

More tomorrow...er...today. Maybe.

3 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Easycure said...

Great finish! That's awesome! I can't wait to see it on the poker database.....it's fun to see big hits like that.

So, where are you taking your wife on vacation? LOL

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Sweet Mama Brown!

That's awesome.

And I say - fuck it - when you're proud of something, put that screen shot up baby!

Again, congrats...it should make the tired/heavy eyes on Friday but a little easier to take. Plus you (hopefully) have a long weekend.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger StB said...

Glad to see you are feeding the addiction again. Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home