Friday, January 14, 2005

We Don't Need No Stinking Rest

What's the best way to prepare for what promises to be a long weekend in Vegas, filled with debauchery, soreness and battered livers? Right. Stay up half the night chasing the Bad Beat Jackpot on Party.

Boy, am I dumb. So much for conserving energy.

Actually made some money on those tables last night, but also took some brutal beats to temper my enthusiasm. Had aces cracked twice, the second time by quad nines, with the case coming on the river while I held a set. Needed another ace on the board. Another popular river beat was having second or bottom pair call my TPTK all the way down and spike their 4 or 8 or whatever their other crap card was.

The Jackpot is up over $660K as of this writing. Guess what I'm going to do for the next 90 minutes until the caravan heads for the desert?

Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home