Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Back to Poker

If you haven't already, be sure to head on over to Cards Speak and read about the latest blogger to parlay his ability into glory.

hdouble's was one of the very first blogs I came across when I began my online poker odyssey and is always a smart and informative read. Furthermore, after I ran into a few struggles early on, I e-mailed him about my issues. To my surprise, he quickly and graciously responded, offering his invaluable insight and encouragement. Kudos to a deserving gentleman.

************************

I didn't play any poker last night. Too much Jack Bauer. But I'll be back this evening, concentrating on limit ring games and perhaps some $25 NL tables in preparation for my Vegas trip. I've been poring over some of my poker books the last few days, trying to re-assert the principles of the No Fold 'Em games I'm likely to encounter this weekend. I feel ready. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home