Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bet You Didn't See This Coming

I spend hours thinking about soccer (henceforth referred to as Football). Before and after every US Men's National Team game, I have animated phone conversations with Jorginho about the most minute of details. I have four Liverpool jerseys. I'm going to play in an Over-40 (GUH) tournament in a month.

So, with Jorginho's prodding and my own need to get all these swirling Football thoughts out of my head, I started another blog.

The Defensive Third

I'm ridiculously verbose on the subject. I can wring 3,000 words out of "Carlos Bocanegra as Left Back." If you like Football, you might like the blog. If you love Football, you will want to fucking marry me.

Tell your friends. Link it up.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Done. Now, only some way for me to get you to pay attention to the Aussies, who have in the 2010 Cup as well.

Lest we forget how close they were to eliminating the Italians in 2006...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home