Sunday, November 16, 2008

How It Ends...

I didn't play great. Honestly, I made two big mistakes. Should have laid down my flopped top set of Kings to the flush/straight card on the turn in the first hour where everyone was playing lots of flops (he turned the straight). Worked my way back and then dropped a bunch with an over-pair against the tightest player at the table. My "Where I'm at"bet told meI was fucked. I wanted to re-raise (push) this hand, but couldn't. It was 340/170/25 and I raised to 1100 UTG. Short stack had 1200 and pushed. SB called, so BB called (as he should, with two cards). I pushed the flop when it was checked to me. And there ya go...

Que sera, sera.

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

I think that's why they call it gambling... now get back to writing. YOU'RE BEHIND!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

You failed to mention that the guy with J8 was from Norway, ya know, one of those idiots from Northern Europe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home