Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sidelined

Nice gag job, Memphis. Maybe you should touch the Bible verse on your arm a few more times, or add another hypenated name to your jersey.

When I originally picked my brackets, I had all four #1 seeds going to the Final Four. Which is a little like picking horses for a BBT3 event and choosing a pro for your side-bet stable. Tacky. So I changed it, leaving UCLA and UNC. Yeah, I'm good at picking brackets.

Speaking of the BBT3, I'm pretty much sidelined for most of 'em. Tee-ball season is in full swing, with practices on Monday nights (adios MATH) and games on Wednesdays or Thursdays during any given week (ibid Mook and Riverchasers). This is no hardship for me. Tee-ball is far less frustrating, though I take you all with me in spirit when I go to the diamond. Just the other day, after AJ served one out over the 2nd baseman's head, I shouted, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!"

No, I didn't. If I had, I'd have killed myself on the spot. Some of you might consider a similar action.

Here's your Field of Dreams moment:



4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wyatt starts June 22nd.

I can't wait for the same feeling.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

Please, for the love of jebus, Do Not was those red socks with those white pants!

You might look good in pink, but the kid is going to get worked!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

He looks like a young Chet Lemon.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

The Rooster thinks that AJ should go into boxing.

Teach AJ to hit the curve now that he's young and show him the spin...the spin. That is how The Rooster became the last .400 hitter in Little League.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home