Sunday, July 30, 2006

Technology Rules

Ow, my head.

First, let me congratulate Ryan for successful navigation of Day 1B in the WSOP Main Event. Mad ups to my homie. I can't get away with saying such phrases in real life, but on the internet, I'm happy to pay homage to my urban background.

Second, I don't even remember writing most of that...that...whatever that is last night. The point I made is NOT the point of the Post That I Can't Write, though it's related and definitely important. I was not at all in a state of rue and lament over my lost marriage as I'm completely over that (reasons for which theoretically would all be contained in the Post That I Can't Write). I suppose it was simple tilt and the need to pound some keys. But, in the light of day, what it REALLY was was the 21st Century version of a Drunk Dial.

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Patiently waiting for the "Post You Can't Write"...

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kelsgarden said...

hello - that's what the "draft" button is for . . .

and better if you just ramble anyway (reference "edit" button)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home