Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Re-Buy!



I love a good re-buy. I popped my cherry with the Crazy $11 Re-Buy on Stars (before the fields routinely went over 1500) and have a handful of Final Tables to my credit. I've built a new wing onto the Speaker Museum and Bachelor Pad with my winnings in the Paradise Special Re-Buy. All thanks to superior intellect and impeccable card savvy.

Tonight however, I'm gonna push any two cards. "But Speaker," you say. "Didn't you do the same thing in Vegas?" To which I reply, "Shut up, smartass." This time, I have a reason, one not having to do with tequila shots and a hyperactive hypothalamus. I'll be 45 minutes late for the start, leaving me only 15 minutes in which to grow a stack that won't be laughed at by the big kids. How many re-buys can a man make in 15 minutes?

Register to find out. Bitches.

4 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger jjok said...

I'll be 30 minutes late.

The challenge will be ours.....

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

I better make sure I get pushing nice and early then. I know you guys will be a pushing force to be reckoned!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger elizabeth said...

i'm glad to see that your break-up with poker has become more of a friends-with-benefits deal.

i'd come cheer you on, but pokerstars is windows only..boohoo

kick some ass

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Hey, thanks for playing, especially since you were expected to miss the first 45 minutes. Maybe I should've done the same. It would've saved me about 12 of my 14 rebuys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home