Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Green Hills of Ireland

Wedding today. Reception tonight. Odds of driving into hedgerows on narrow Irish roads currently set at 3-5.

Had a great time in Glasgow with Div and his fellow Scottish punters. He's got a write-up, but I have to disagree with his euphemishim, "establishment of dubious moral provenance." There was nothing dubious about Chloe and Jasmine. NOTHING!

Today is, according to the tele, Waynesday the 7th of Roon, as Wayne Rooney goes for a scan on his broken metatarsil. I'm nopt kidding when I tell you 45 minutes of every hour on the BBC is devoted to this afternoon's x-ray. I love it here.

I will have many tales for you--some actually of dubious moral provenance--upon my return. And I hope to add to that cache in the coming days.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

I hope you paid for insurance on the rental car. And if you did, I suggest you beat the hell out that little glorified rollerskate.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Roman said...

Who the fuck gets married on a Wednesday?

Those looney leprechauns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home