Saturday, April 08, 2006

When Donkeys Chat

I had to play a $50 SnG at Paradise at better than one in the ayem to find this one but, gosh darn it people, I am HERE for you.

Late in Level One (yes, that's Level One, with blinds at 5/10 and starting stacks of 1K), on a flop of K52 rainbow, the Donkey in question pushed over the top of the pre-flop raiser's flop bet. The push was happily called with top set and El Donko showed A3o for nothing but the gutshot. He did not catch, and when chastened by no less than 3 players, responded,

"At least I'm in a hand!"

I peed myself a little. Then I peed myself a little more.

Then I went and won the thing.

MustplaymoreSnGsMustplaymoresnGsMustplaymoreSnGs.

8 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Easycure said...

your response was, "Thanks!"?

Good God, in a $50?

Oh yeah, poker is on it's way out and it's obvious there are only serious players left.

Nice takedown!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger HCR said...

Nice take Joe. Hey and link me up when you have a sec. Congrats on the sale.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Very nice. Now change your pants!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

LOL nice :)
There's a time every evening, right around 11:42pm, when play in the <$50 buy in SnG's goes to squishy gambley fishy hog heaven. Unless it's the weekend, then you can be in aquatic bliss at any time of day. Nice score - go win some more :)

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Joe..I been thinking it's time for you to have a one on one with Veneno. Don't you think?..lol

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger rakethetable said...

I peed myself reading your recount of the events.

Thanks.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I suck at SnGs and cannot comment on the bad play of others...


... but that was pretty bad.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Hey at least he didn't hit his ludicrous draw, right? Seems like more often than not, when I see this kind of cripe go on on the virtual tables, the jackass hits his 3- or 4-outer and somebody goes home empty-handed and pissed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home