Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wang Chung Tonight

Bobby Bracelet is preparing to run (walk) himself into the ground for a good cause. If any of my readers would like to help out, I'd be much obliged.

It's things like this that make me feel like a perfect ass for my morosity. Yeah, things are fucked up, but I'm alive. AJ still has his Daddy and we both have a future, which makes us lucky in so many ways, not the least of which is knowing selfless people like Bob.

Donate like a Champion today.

********************

I will be hosting a juiced-up Doctor and a Junk Grabber tonight at cavernous Chez Speaker for the Rubber Game of the opening A's-Yanks series. Pauly's been on the 'roids for a week or so and I'm interested to see the size of his head. Jason Giambi has apparently been trying to contact him for a fix. On the agenda:

Dial-a-shots
Soco
and
Prop bets

Oh My.

I also expect to shout Wang! at regular, inappropriate, intervals.

6 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Over/Under on innings pitched by WANG!

Same deal as Monday.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Mr. Friendly said...

GD Racists!

Go Yanks!

Go WANG (sounds like GONG!)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Thanks for the pimpage!

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, what I wouldn't do to kick back in SoCal, drink a beer, and watch a ballgame.

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like litter, traffic and mucho Espanol, then SoCal is the place for you!

Since moving to the Atlantic Coast after having lived in LA for seventeen years, all I miss now is Dodger Stadium, Vin Scully and Joe Speaker. Unfortunately it's not 1966 anymore, and it's no longer true that the West is the best.

Robbie Krieger

p.s. Live Free or Die

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

Do I get bonus points for having both Harden and Haren on my fantasy team? Or negative points for being enough of a dork to mention it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home