Saturday, January 29, 2005

I Am a Rock...

My stats from the first hour of the $22 MTT going on RIGHT NOW on Stars:

2 out of 7 times while in big blind (28%)
- 2 out of 6 times while in small blind (33%)
- 5 out of 46 times in other positions (10%)
- a total of 9 out of 59 (15%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 5 (100%)

Currently 27th on the Chip Leader board at the break.

E-mail me if you want to buy 1%.


****************************

meh

I'm still a rock. Much to my detriment. Got mostly cold-decked and when I got cards, nobody would call my pre-flop raises, even a minimum raise with AA and 3 limpers in front of me. Got put out with a set of 10s. My pre-flop 4x raise was re-raised and I called. Got a 10 on the flop, along with a Jack and an 8. Went all-in, Big Slick called and caught his gunshot on the turn.

Out in 166th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home