Saturday, December 25, 2004

Egg Blog

I'm sitting here at 11 p.m. on Christmas night, happy wife and child sleeping the sleep of the satisfied, experiencing an almost perfect nexis of the things I love, family notwithstanding.

I just ran over a $20 SnG, I tripled up on the first hand of the subsequent--and in progress--tourney (that's right, I'm writing to you, devoted readers, in the midst of an SnG. -EV, but what they hey, I'm Happy!), I'm listening to my new Nirvana box set (Disc 3) on my new personal CD player (with those funky headphones that take a bit of getting used to) and pouring Bass Ale down my gullet.

While some might look at the above as a signal of a drinking/gambling/music problem, I maintain it's the most fun one can have with oneself.

Merry Christmas everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home