Wednesday, November 21, 2007

No, Thank You

I mulled doing an "I'm Thankful For..." post, but every time I do these list type thingees, I always forget the good ones, like that comeback you should have tossed at the jackass in the full white sweat suit who had the temerity to make a dispariging remark about your kid crawling into the rack of Kobe jerseys ("Chill out, Mr. Rourke," for the record).

And there's the obvious, I love my family and friends thing, but anyone who reads here regularly knows where I stand on that and I hate repeating myself.

So I'm gonna do it this way. One "I'm thankful for..." per post, now through the end of the year. Ready. Go.

I'm thankful for the way my ass looks in these jeans.

Happy Thanksgiving, degenerates.

6 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

I am totally copying your idea!

I am thankful for... jeans that make men care how their ass looks in them.

or

I am thankful for... jeans that make men LOOK like they have an ass.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

Thank god you didn't post a pic.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

There's still time.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kenny Ray said...

Does your ass and/or jeans take platinum Visa? Cha-ching!

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
Im looking for links to my poker site
Its am indexed by google & yahoo!

your links will be placed on my links page at

http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/websites/index2.php?username=manthy&page=3

my link details

title: Holdem 101

url: http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/manthy

description: Learn to be a winning poker player with holdem101.info free poker strategy articles, also get huge bonuses from Full Tilt Poker,Absolute Poker & Doyles Room Poker.

please post where my link has been placed on your site so i can check it, then i will manualy place your link on my links page, please use format above for giving me your link details.

thanks
Tracie
familyauc @ Hotmail.com

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

please post where my ass has been placed on your site so i can check it, then i will manualy place your hands on my chest page, please use picture above for giving me your size details.

thanks
Drizz
smooveass @ Hotass.com


Fixed the spam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home