Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Epilogue

Well Kiddos, seeing as I'm mere hours away from riding a bullet train into the blue nightlife of San Diego for the rest of this spirited and fulfilling year, I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish you all a pleasant remainder of 2009 and a thoroughly sweet 2010.

What with Christmas (AJ got four--FOUR!--occasions to open presents), planning for the close of escrow (Jan. 18th, bitches!) and the San Diego trip (and golf, don't forget golf), I've not had time to finish the WPBT trip report (though some of it sits there, lonely, forlorn, ignored, in the editing queue), but I will, I suppose, finish off the tales of Final Tabling and the Brent Celek $200 Miracle.

Until then, feed candy to your children, make out with your significant other and keep me updated on Twitter.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home