Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wednesday Highlights

A couple funnies from last night. Since the US-Mexico game started at 4 p.m. local time, I started drinking at 4 p.m. local time, which made it perfectly logical that I'd play The Mookie. Which started at 7 p.m. local time. My state did not miss the host,

JoeSpeaker was buzzed and opening a lot of pots...


Guilty. I finished 5th. Some 6 hours after my first beer. Like I'm going to be able to read limping aces at that point.

In the meantime, I was cybering (platonically) with drizz and telling him about the Proper Football game, which he didn't get to see.

JoeSpeaker: 2-0 to the US. Coach's kid scored both goals.
drizz: Did his Mom bring orange slices?

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Wwonka said...

"I was cybering with drizz"

Interesting

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot deny my glee for those lovingly long locks of flowing hair.

No one can.

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmm...orange slices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home