Monday, September 10, 2007

Joe Speaker's Week I FSL Results

Bad. I told you.

Four contests entered. One third place finish and three also-rans, none of which gave me much chance for cashing after...oh...the first quarter of the morning games. I picked badly.

Seemed a lot of new faces in there, which was awesome (although on 24 of you competed in the BFFB. Really? That's it? Some degenerates you are). And I was nowhere near as bad as some. Basically, it was a blast keeping up with the contests.

(By the way, in case you don't believe I am fucking cursed in fantasy football, I had the second highest total in my league yesterday. Guess who I played? Yep. That's a big 0-1.)

If you've not yet gotten your FSL Freak on, what the heck are you waiting for?



Bonus Code: Speaker

Update: I even bubbled for the BFFB points. Funny.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have 2 more shots at a FFL cash, then I'll have to reload a gambling account into the internet for the first time in three years.

Damn you Tomlinson!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home