Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bring Out the Pimp

Look, over there. Three new clicky things to for you to enjoy on the sidebar. Yes, I'm an html idiot and they don't line up, but it sorta looks like my sidebar is drunk, which is appropriate.

Poker Stars offered to make me an affiliate recently and I had to oblige for all the free t-shirts joy they've given me over the years. If one person signs up using that link from this blog, I'll eat my own poo. So basically, I'm giving them free advertising. I don't mind.

Pauly, of course, needs no introduction and I'm really looking forward to his subversive WSOP coverage. Methinks the suits bet on the wrong pony and are gonna catch a bucket full of the type of stinging commentary the Good Doctor is known for. I'm starting to get a little pissed with all the hot poker chicks he's meeting, however, and not a single mention of him slipping them my number.

Otis is also in The Room, kicking his usual standard of ass. No Hooker Bar stories from Otis (at least not in print), but plenty of human interest, emotion and scene-setting, areas in which he is the superior of most everyone I know.

Read 'em. Learn 'em. Live 'em.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I already have twelve Stars accounts (don't tell anybody). But just to see if you live up to your promise, I'll sign up for another.

Will you do it after the WPBT tourney in Vegas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home