Thursday, June 22, 2006

Story Time!

The latest edition of Truckin' has been released, marking its four-year anniversary. Congrats to Pauly on the milestone. I am honored, as always, to have a piece included, so please head over and give it and the others a look and feel free to pass along the link to anyone who might be interested.

I had a good time writing--and experiencing--that story and it's a more or less accurate rendering of my Saturday night in Glasgow. I'd be remiss if I didn't thank the hooligans who made it possible. Thanks guys.

4 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Daddy said...

There was a time where I always wore an old gym sock over my hog when I went to strip clubs. I did this because I KNEW I was going to blow a load during a lap dance, and I didn't want to deal with boxers full of chowstains later on. Anyway, this one night we're in Columbus, Ohio at a club and this sexy black chick says to me, "I bet you have a huge cock," as she's sliding her ass up and down my leg. I told her that my cock size was of very little importance in the grand scheme of things, but if she wanted to get Little Elvis out for a tug, then by all means. She unzips my khakis, and BOING! up shoots my hog wrapped in a beat up old knee-high sporting Oakland A's gold and green wrap-around stripes.

She acted somewhat surprised and called over one of the other strippers to show off what she had just found, and they both laughed at me while I lounged comfortably on the leather couch, throbbing meatstick in hand.

"Why in the hell do you have a nasty old sock on your dick?" the other stripper asked.

"Because my sheepskin is at the dry cleaners."

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear to god, you're getting darker as you get older.

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the black guy in the middle?

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home