Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hitler Loses His Composure

What are the 10 filthiest words in the English language? I'll let you ponder that question while I relate the following tale which resulted in me being called nine of them in short order.

I was admittedly playing loose. I do that sometimes when I just arrive at a table, in this case, a .25/.50 PL on Party. Try to get some action later. About five hands in I peek at Ah10h and lead out with a minimum raise. Only the button calls. I think that's good news. I saw him call a big pre-flop raise with KJo in the SB just a hand earlier. So, we're both loose.

I also admittedly rammed and jammed my draw when I flopped two hearts (eight-high). I like to do this a lot, too (though, obviously, more in limit games), when I'm crafting my maniac table image. He called my pot bet on the flop. I've got him on overcards. Turn is a rag and I go ahead and bet half the pot. Loose? Oh yeah. And he finally gets around to raising me. Well, I've got outs and now I've got pot odds to call the raise.

I catch a heart. He's got AA.

Got your 10 filthy words?

The first this fella went with was "effing n-word."

Now, I'm a non-confrontational guy. I even summoned a glimmer of remorse for the suckout, prior to the comment. I've certainly been there. I'm also not easy to offend. Yet, this guy immediately turned me into a Hulk-ish version of myself, which, for the uninitiated, is not a large violent being, but rather a condescending, ultra-smart-ass pedant. I'm not proud.

"Nice manners," I typed. He replied that I engage in certain practices with homosexual men. Or perhaps roosters. Could be taken both ways. I wondered if he used that mouth to make out with his sister. He countered with a bizarre suggestion that could really only be accomplished with a power drill and a penchant for necrophilia.

Seeing I was clearly out-played in the filth category, I opined that he should re-buy so I can draw out on him again. How doing it the first time has made me positively giddy. How it really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

I think I may have tilted him. Though I didn't get his last $6.

Anyway, dude, if you're out there. I hope you've calmed down and that your white supremicist rally went down okay.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Are you sure you understood him? You know, these young kids nowadays, it's all "my niggah" this and "my niggah" that. I think it's called rap music. That's right, isn't it?

Oh and gay is tres chic. Just look at all those TV shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home