Thursday, November 09, 2006

An Offer Nearly Every Woman I've Ever Met Has Refused

Hey, anybody want to share a room at the IP in Vegas? I haven't booked yet. I'm staying three nights, Friday-Monday. If anyone is looking to defray costs--yes, I know the rates are low, but you couldn't use an extra $150 gambling money?--get in touch with me, via comments or e-mail by this evening. I already asked Mrs. drizz but she said, "Heck no."

So, if you don't mind a little snoring, the ever-present smell of masculine body spray and falling asleep passing out to Slayer's "Hell Awaits," you know where to find me.

The auction is closed. brdweb was in front of the stampede to share the same rarified IP air as I. for those of you not quick enough on the comment/e-mail draw, we have some lovely parting gifts. You may choose from the following: my wedding ring, my wedding pictures or my wedding license. Thank you.

5 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger GaryC said...

Mr. Speaker,

I'm your huckleberry.

G

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Karol said...

Awww, I was going to suggest Dawn. :-)

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doggoneit - shoulda gotten to my bloglines sooner ;-)

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can vouch for the snoring. We're talking about door-rattling shit here. Brdweb, you've been warned.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Actually the wife is hoping you'd reconsider after I mentioned that you snore.

She told me it would be no different then if I was in the room and he'd smell better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home