Monday, December 31, 2007

Young Bill Belichick

Watching the Pats-Giants tilt on Saturday night, AJ started screaming at the TV right after Moss caught the bomb to put New England up 29-28,

"You have to go for two! Go for two!"

I was simultaneously impressed that he instinctively knew the correct play and amused that I spent the next 10 minutes trying to explain to my mother why you go for two there.

*

AJ and I will be ringing in the New Year with candy, impromptu wresting and fried chicken. Everybody stay safe out there.

Happy New Year, Degenerates.

4 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmm... I likes me some fried chicken.

Happy New Years to both of you!!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

"...spent the next 10 minutes trying to explain to my mother why you go for two there." I love it!

Happy New Year!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Alana Noel Voth said...

Why the hell haven't there been any new posts here lately?

:-)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Glad you decided to end this blog with some class, Speaker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home